Styles are another way to organise your albums. These can be used on your search engine to browse music.
Set up styles with a style group:
- Go to Music > Album Styles
- Click add to create a new style or edit to update an existing style
- In the Style's settings, use the cog icon to add or edit existing Style Groups
- Assign a Group by selecting an available option from the drop down
- Hit save to confirm your changes
Set up styles with a artwork:
- In Music > Album Styles when adding or editing a style, click on the Image tab
- Select, browse and upload the chosen image. Files must be in .jpg or .png format.
A preview of the image will appear when successful
- Click save to confirm the changes