There may be cases for back catalogs where content has been sent to endpoints outside of the Harvest system or that content was sent prior to the improved logging on sent albums in Harvest.
In either of these cases, you may want to remove these albums from appearing in searches for 'unprocessed' albums. To do this:
- Go to Export Manager > Manage tab
- Search the albums that you wish to mark as sent
- Select the albums, go to the 'action' button and select 'mark as sent'
- The status icon will be updated and these albums can be searched in the filter options
Reinstate albums as not marked as sent by:
- Select the albums in a search, go to the 'action' button and select 'reinstate'
- The status icon will be updated to the the relevant status