Member Groups has been upgraded to:
- specify auto-approve rules
- handle auto-approval based on domain or IP address including verification emails
- link to a Contract Region
Member Companies are used for controlling group downloads.
Setting up a Member Group:
- Go to Members > Settings > Member Groups
- Click add
- In the modal, enter the name, choose a download setting and contract region. All other fields are optional.
How it works:
Once you have set up Member Groups, there are a few ways members are assigned to a group:
- Add or edit member
- Via registration when email domain or IP is matched
These apply to any member that is assigned to a Member Group.
Are regions that are not bound by countries. Similarly to Sales regions, they allow you to exclude/include labels and Writer Collecting Societies.
Assign a Member Group to a member by following steps here