Please find instructions on how to set up your search on Harvest Pro 3:
- Log in to your Harvest Account > Apps > Settings
To turn on Auto Complete:
- Scroll drown to Autocomplete Design & Color Schemes
- Fill in the following color schemes:
- Tick box to turn on
To turn on Search Refine select Search Settings:
- Add Maximum amount to display in BPM Max Field on player
- Add Minimum amount to display in BPM Min Field on player
- Add Maximum amount to display in Duration Max Field on player - ensure this is added in seconds
- Add Minimum amount to display in Duration Min Field on player - ensure this is added in seconds
- Select this to allow your users to "Search For Exact Results"
- Select this to show your users the Advanced Search Bar
- Select this to show the BPM filtering option in the Advanced Search Bar
- Select this to show the Duration filtering option in the Advanced Search Bar
- This allow users to toggle their results between Mains and Verions
- To choose which options appear on the search bar, go to Search Fields and select the relevant options:
Search Fields Settings
This configuration will allow you clients to search for your albums or tracks using keywords/title or album code within your player.
You can also setup you search fields for your player within Account Settings > Global Settings > Search Field Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.