Set up auto-approve rules base on the registrants domain.
To do this, first set up Regions under Account Settings > Regions:
- In Regions, add or edit a region
- Under the Details tab, and scroll down to the bottom and you find Auto Approve Members and you configure the auto approve option for that region
Set an option for each of your active regions.
- For regions with either of the settings below, go to step 4-5
- Auto-approve: Everyone (except Stop list)
- Auto-approve: Go list only
Anyone who registers with an email form Gmail will either be stopped from being auto-approved (via 'Auto-approve: Everyone (except Stop list)') or approved (via 'Auto-approve: Go list only').
Please click the link below to verify your account[link]
This is will be the email that is sent to registrants when the sign up.
Article is closed for comments.