Categories and styles are different ways to sort your music. These can be used on your search engine to browse music.
Set up categories:
- Go to Music > Categories
- Select add or click the edit icon to edit an existing category
- Set up sub-categories by selecting a parent category from the drop down.
- AVAILABLE ON REQUEST: Map Categories to Instrumentation, Keywords, Tempo or Genre data
- Make deletions by clicking the track icon or reorder the categories using the up/down arrows
- To assign Categories to tracks, go to Music > Manage Tracks
- Search for particular tracks or load all tracks
- Select the tracks to add a category to;
- Select the action option and choose manage categories
- Select the Category from the drop down and click assign to selected
Complete the same process to delete a category from a track.