You can add regions to your player to:
- restrict members from accessing content
- provide language specific email responses (see Email Templates)
- direct registrations to specified admin users
- Go to Account Settings > Regions
- Add or edit an existing region
- Add or edit the name and set the status in the Details tab
- Optional: Add a Override (Global) Download Filename Convention.
Set a override to the Global Download Filename Convention (See Account Settings > Global Settings) for a specific Region. This override will only affect members that have been assigned to the specified Region.
Note: To set members to this region, go to Members > Search Member > Edit. Select the region from the drop down.
- Select the countries to be included in the region in the Countries tab
- For Harvest Pro players, chose to show the region selection option when users open the Harvest Pro Player in a browser. For multilingual Pro players, also set the language (Languages must be set up first)
- When saved, click the number under the Labels column
- Select the label to be visible for the particular region