Here are some tips for using the Engage page.
If you do not see the Engage option available, please contact email@example.com
Search tracks and create a Playlist
- Search using keywords or within Categories and Styles.
- Create a new playlist using the + icon in either My, Team or Featured Playlists.
My - Playlist that can only be seen by you in your User account
Team - Playlists that are visible to all User accounts
Featured - Playlists that are visible on the front end player
- Mouse over the drag drop icon of a track and drag the track over to a playlist in either My, Team or Featured Playlists.
- Search for a member and double click to view the member's playlists.
- Pin members to find easily.
- Member playlists will display in the Playlist tab.
- Drag user created playlists to the member's name under the Member tab
- When viewing a member's playlist, drag or click the icon to add it to your playlists.
- Alternatively, drag member playlists into My playlist
- Share playlists using the share icon to Admin Users, Members and Guests
a. Select from a list of admin users connected to your HM account
b. Type the name or email address of a approved member (multiples allowed)
c. Send and email or link to non-members (guests)
- If you wish, add a personalised message
In excel, create a file with either of the following headings:
- ALBUM: Code
- TRACK: Number
The data must match what exists in the admin.
Select the playlist to import to then click the import icon and follow the prompts.
Select a playlist in any tab, then click the export icon.