You can create a playlist via Engage in three separate sections:
- My = this is you own person collection that you can only create, edit and delete and share
- Team = this is the area you and all users in your HM account can create, collaborate and share
- Featured = this is where playlists are shared live on your search site. You can create and share from here too!
To create a playlist in any of these section (tabs), first click on the tab you wish to create it in. Then:
- Click the add icon
- In the pop-up, add a name, description and any tags you wish to associate with it.
- Click save
- The new empty playlist will appear in the tab you had selected in the first step
- Find tracks to add to the playlist by:
a) the search panel and entering keywords
b) searching by categories (if available in your data)
c) browsing through labels and albums
d) browsing through styles and albums
- Track will load in the center panel which then can bee dragged to a playlist
- Continue adding tracks until the playlist is completed to your satisfaction.