Agents will have the ability to make amendments to: the general details of an track or album including: title, display title, description, keywords, status, album hierarchy, release date, the CD code.
Any locked fields are only managed by the originator.
- Navigate to the album under the Music > All Music:
- Click the edit icon next to the album.
- Make the edits as required then click Next to save changes and go to the next album OR click Save to save changes and return to the library view.
- To edit a track, click the Album name in the Library tab. Then click the edit icon next to the track.
- Click Next to save changes and go to the next track OR click Save to save changes and return to the track list.