Styles are another way to organise your albums. These can be used on your search engine to browse music.
Set up styles:
- Go to Music > Album Styles
- Click add or edit to update an existing style
- Fill in the relevant details including any languages translations if applicable
- Hit save
- To assign Categories to tracks, go to Music > Manage Albums
- Search for particular albums or load all albums
- Select the albums to add a style to;
- Select the action option and choose manage styles
- Select the style from the drop down and click assign to selected
Complete the same process to delete a style from a track.
Article is closed for comments.