Member Groups override individual member download settings.
Set a download limit to a group of members, if the limit reached for the group, all members within the group will not be able to continue downloading, or if the group is set to unlimited downloads, there will be no download limits.
You can also search for members within a group.
Note: member groups are stored as the member company.
- Go to Members > Settings > Member Groups
- Click add to create a new group or edit to change an existing one
- Set the download limit: unlimited or set a specified number (a current number of downloads are listed below)
- Go to Members > Search Members
- Search for specific members using the options alternatively add a new member
- Edit a member and update the company to the preset groups
Article is closed for comments.