Your Player Emails are sent out to your members at certain events (e.g. when they apply to become a member).
You can change this information by following these steps:
- Go to Account Settings > Email Templates
- Click the icon next to the email you would like to edit, e.g. the Forgotten Password Email.
- Check that the subject of the email matches the email you are editing.
- Customise the Body of the email you have selected and use any listed merge fields where you would like this information to appear.
- If you wish for the email to send on the chosen event, e.g. where a user click the 'Forgot Password?' link, make the email 'Active'.
- Then click Save.
You may also wish to edit your Email Template, which will border every Member email your player sends out. Instructions for doing this can be found here: Creating an Email Template.