If you are having trouble with speeds on your player, we will ask you to provide us with a HAR file for testing purposes.
To get a HAR file, you will need to:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Open the menu and select More Tools > Developer Tools or press Ctrl + Shift + I.
- Click the Network tab. (Watchpoint!) If you are unable to find Network click on the double arrow button as shown)
- Check the Disable cache checkbox.
- Check that the recording icon is red, which means it is "recording". If it is grey, click it to start recording.
- Load your player in Chrome (by typing your player's URL into the search bar). (Watchpoint! Ctrl + R can also trigger the recording).
- Once it has finished loading, right-click in the Network panel, and select Save as HAR with content.
- Save the file in your chosen location with your domain as its file name, and attach this file in your email to HarvestMedia.