The Agent Activity report allows you to search and view the activity of your distributors. You can find out which tracks are the most popular by getting real time data. This report can be found by following the steps below:
Distribute > Reports > Agent Activity
Month: The month the album was distributed.
Agent: All Agents or search for a specific agent that has distributed.
Album: Album specific search.
Above is an example of the results displaying as per to the search parameters.
- Admin download = the agent has downloaded the album from the admin.
- Date first active = when the agent (who has a search site with Harvest Media) has turned on access/display of the albums to their site.
- Date first tagged = when the agent has added a Album Tag to the album.
- Date received = when the album was sent to the agent.
- Originator update = when the agent has used the 'Get Originator Data' process to pickup changes from your account and overwrite their account's data.