If you wish to edit the details for a Composer, Arranger or Publisher on all your tracks, you can do so on the Music > Right Holders
To add, simply:
- Click add right holder
- Enter the details in the popup
- Type: Composer, Arranger or Publisher
- Capacity: Author, Composer, Composer/Author, Arranger, Original Publisher or Sub-Publisher
Note the selection is dependent on the type.
- Name: First*, Middle and Last* (also dependent on type)
* indicates a required field
- Hit save
- You will now be able to find the new composer when manually adding/editing a track's Composer share details
To edit, simply:
- Search for the composer, arranger or publisher
- Click the edit icon next to their name, make any necessary changes and click Save.
These updates will also be carried through to your sub-publishers accounts so that they will always have the most up to date data for Composers, Arrangers and Publishers.