To change the cover of an album that has already been ingested:
- Choose the Music > All Music
- Click the Library and then click the icon next to the album that you wish to edit.
- The current album art can be seen under Album Art. Click Browse under the Replace art section.
NOTE: Recommended album art format is a 1200x1200 72dpi .jpg ~1mb
- Select your new album art file and click Open.
- Hit Save.
- If you do not see the updated artwork after uploading, it may be due to the browser caching the image. Clear your browsers cache to resolve.
- If an album has already been distributed, the artwork will be updated automatically on your sub-publisher's accounts.
- Album art files are moved to locations closer to your users in order to improve performance and speed. If you use the HarvestMedia API or a search engine, art replacements can take time to update across all these locations. If you are worried about an album artwork not updating, please wait 48 hours and check again.