There are multiple ways to add or edit Featured Playlists.
To add a Featured Playlist:
- Go to Engage
- Select Featured Playlist tab
- If you wish to add a new playlist, click the add icon
- If you wish to edit an existing playlist, click the edit icon next to the playlist.
- Complete the fields to add or edit the playlist and click Save.
Ensure the status is set to Active if you want your playlist to be visible.
Adding tracks to a Featured Playlist:
- Search the Library and Album with the tracks for the new playlist,
- Drag either the album or track into the new playlist.
- Checking the tracks in an existing playlist is as easy as selecting that playlist from the right and double clicking.
- Delete tracks from the playlist by clicking the icon next to the track.
- Rearrange tracks in a playlist by clicking the icon on the top of the playlist field, after selecting the playlist.
You can also make playlists in the My Playlists tab, and:
- Copy the playlist into Featured Playlists by clicking the icon after selecting the playlist (and vice-versa)
- Share the playlist with other users by clicking the icon.