Create and share your playlists using the Engage tab.
- Create a Featured Playlist - press (+) icon, fill out details and upload and image, press save
- Whilst editing album, set to inactive. This can be done by pressing the green dot, once it turns red it means it is inactive
- Search tracks or browse through libraries, styles and categories on the left hand side panel
- Add tracks or whole albums to the playlist by dragging and dropping
- Set playlist to active (dot should be green)
- Copy playlists across to your user account by clicking the icon, you can move or copy playlists between 'My Playlist', 'Team Playlists' and 'Featured Playlists'
- Search members from the bottom right hand side panel
- Share playlist with members or view and copy member playlists to your own lists. Select the icon and drag down to the desired member
For custom players only:
You can add in a playlist image via SYSTEM > FEATURED PLAYLISTS
Click the edit icon and upload an image before saving.
Please sign in to leave a comment.